- Increase the number of young people, without regard to gender or ethnic origin, who pursue science, engineering and technology related careers requiring a two or four year degree.
- Increase females and underrepresented groups entering science, engineering and technology related careers.
- Provide relevant programs that help prep students and prepared them for a highly skilled working environment.
- Develop assessment tools to evaluate the success of PLTW California.
- Support the development of all teachers, and counselors.
- Increase the value of PLTW California by enhancing the image and visibility by our effectivenesss and results.